Tuesday, June 29, 2010

welcome to america.

Oh, wait.
We've been back for 6 days.
I just haven't slept much, you'll have to forgive me.
For those of you that have wondered what I've been filling my day with
{besides LOTS of caffeine!}
here you go...

We have spent approximately 5 hours a day outside {that might be on the low end).

The girls can't get enough of the PARK at Auntie Beth's & Uncle Joe's! :) Every morning, they want to go out before the coffee has even finished brewing. I think not. I {sadly} have no picture of them at the park. I shall rectify this in the morning. I hope.



We were able to sneak a visit into our traditional Chicagoland hot spot...
Build-A-Bear.
Daddy told Abby that she could have TWO bears
this year
for being a good girl on the airplane for Mommy.
Hmmm...
he can be a real softy for his girlies! :)


Can I just state that I'm ever so excited that they come out with new pink bears every year?
At least for the last 3 years.
We have them all.




Abby decided to hold off on her 2nd Build-A-Bear...
she has such control.
There is a new bear coming out on Friday that she MUST have.
It reminds me of sherbet.
It isn't pink.
SHOCKING!!
HA.
This is so Beks.
Let me just lay down on the ground now.
Someone will push that bear.
In that stroller I HAD to have...

And here are Abby & Bek's nanny {aka Michele!}

Strapped in for safety!

Our walk back from downtown...
we love Glen Ellyn! :)
{look at all the happy green trees & blue sky peeking through all you people in Korea--it's still here!}

{I'm going to save the story of our trip back to the states for another night...I'm tired & I want to do it justice. In that exciting post, I'll also include the lovely story of what has transpired since arriving back in the good ol' USA.}

Bloggy love,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys made it back safely! We'll miss seeing you around Osan, Pam & family x

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I've been wondering what my grandkids look like!! Looks everyone has had a lot of fun!! See you very soon!

Anonymous said...

I wondered if you had dropped of the Earth. Glad you are here safe & sound. Hope to see you sometime.

Jennifer C.

Scott, Sarah, William, Daniel, and Colin said...

Welcome back!! Think we were probably in Chicago at the same time. We spent a few days there before heading to WI to see Dawn & Ryan and the kids, then a night there on the way back. Can't wait to hear all about the trip :)