Friday, July 13, 2012

Germany!

We're in Germany!


The trip was great...the girls BOTH slept.  Abby is like me & she pretty much never sleeps while she travels.  Well, after they fed us some dinner & turned out the lights (oh, and after 2!!! bathroom trips) they both snuggled in & fell asleep by each other.  Too cute!  The girls & Mommy were wedged into 3 middle seats, and thankfully, we had kind people on both of the aisle seats.  The girls woke up with about an hour to go--they never even made it through one movie.  Amazing!


We arrived & went outside to meet our shuttle. We were chilly!  How exciting!  After leaving the high temps, and no electricity back in NoVA, we were happy to feel the nice 50/60-degree temperature here.  No complaints!


Here is a look @ what we found the first day...



 It's our friendly, neighborhood gelati man!  :)  Abby was even willing to pay for it with her very own Euro.


I finally got around to updating the look of the blog too.  I now remember why I haven't done it in such a long time!  It takes me forever & I have to relearn how to do it each time.  :)


Enjoy & I'll be back with the next installment soon...



0 comments: