Monday, August 6, 2012

Am I Really Behind Already?

Well, when you're out having all sorts of fun in a new country, it's hard to blog!
Do you believe me?  It might be more believable if I weren't home by myself 5 nights a week!  :)  
Some nights it's harder than others to upload pictures and drink wine...


They had a field day here on base...of course it had an Olympic theme.
The girls had little desire to partake, but when they found out they had to sign up to enter the jumpy house, they managed to survive.
Actually, they had fun!



Here Beks is doing one of her special dances...




Our first Thai experience in Germany...
it was good & there are actual Thai people there, so that is always a positive sign.
Makes me miss Korea though.  Mmmm...Lana's.

There are lots of places to try, but happy to know we have Thai this close to base!



After church one Sunday, 
we just started driving & looking.
Here is a place our *Panther Paws* (a book that helps you navigate restaurants/shopping in the area)
said had good schnitzel.
It was our first experience where no one spoke English.
Not that I expect them to speak English...we are in Germany.  :)
Brad is getting to practice all those years of German he took.
Oh, and this is where he was born!
(Um, not at this restaurant--smarty pants! Or should I say MOM!) 


Another awesome thing about Germany...
parks are everywhere.






Now I'm only 2 weeks behind...I have VBS at night this week, so don't expect too much from me!  :)
I'll do my best!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the update....love your blogs.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the update....love your blogs.

Anonymous said...

Brad was born in the Bitburger restaurant? I think Paula had a great idea with that one! :)

Brad, Brooke, Abigayle, Rebekah and Indy said...

Yes...Brad was born @ a restaurant. I think his mom might have preferred that to the GP medium tent he was born in! :)