Monday, February 28, 2011

multitudes on mondays




Perspective.  

It's all a gift.  

Continuing to count...consciously looking for things to be thankful for.  So much to count, but so easy to forget in the emotions of life.  The difficult times, the times where I just want to rant & the times where I just can't stop what is coming out of my mouth.  

Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.  1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

This is what I'm doing.  I'm looking for the good.  It's there--I just have to look.  And look HARD some days!  :)  

6. Reservations made, plans forming, lists to check...something to look forward to!
7. Technology that keeps us *close*
8. Rain on the window & pajamas on girlies
9. Little Bit singing This Little Light of Mine {don't let Kay-ton blow it out!}
10. Getting up every morning and trying to do better
11. Sound of Big Stuff reading & loving it...this momma's prayer answered
12. Clean sheets

Won't you count with me?  Beat me to 1,000!  I dare you!  :)



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LJS Crunchies.
McRib Season.
Pretending the bush on Charles St. was our house.
Teeter-Totters.
The Big tree at Main Street School.
A forever friend.
-Love- BFF