Wednesday, March 10, 2010

castle play

Grace & Beks...
what are we going to do when we have to leave the Guest Family?
{Let's just pretend it's not going to happen. Or better yet, let's just believe God will let us live by each other after Korea!!} Okay, just look at the cute pictures. I have 4 months left...can't go getting all teary now. :)

{You can see Bek's addiction in the picture, if you look closely! CHAPSTICK. I shudder to think about how much she has eaten. Thankfully, Santa put a lot of Bubble & Bee in her stocking! It's not her fault it tastes SO good! }


Bloggy love,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness this takes me back to you and your little tins of lip balm...lime and strawberry. Beks is soooooooo BIG. I thought it was Abby for a minute! - BFF

Anonymous said...

I don't think your BFF means Beks is BIG. I think she means she is really maturing! The last couple of months she has really been changing. Looks they were having lots of fun in the castle. Will it get used for packing then re-assembled in the States? :)