Thursday, March 18, 2010

so did it freeze over?

And I'm not talking about the recent snow we've had!!!

I WON SOMETHING AT OSC.
Sweet goodness...
is it really possible?

I wish I weren't Historian...would have loved to have seen my face & have a picture of that!!
Finally. Almost my last event here, but it happened. It really happened!

I tied with 3 other people for Most Buncos.
And then the roll off.
One lady rolled & I went next...rolled a 6! Woot.
I was already celebrating {could've been the 2 margaritas!}.
Believe it or not, no one else rolled a 6. I literally jumped up and down. Not kidding.

So I got to choose first. Are you joking?
We just went to pick out furniture on Sunday {and ordered 4 pieces!!!}
This was bonus time...so, what did I pick???


Drumroll...
my very own step tansu!!!
Our little Asian entryway...
Shout out to Janelle {who helped me carry it home!}...
THANK YOU!
You are an awesome friend! :)


So, here is a peek at what we ordered over the weekend!
SO excited.
Each piece will be changed up to go with our darker colors, so I'll be sure to post pictures of the actual pieces once they arrive!!


Our bar...well, not really.
It will be darker, different hardware {black iron}, and not painted.
So, similar, but different. Got it?!
Inside of bar...love it.
Love that it is on wheels. It will be beautiful!
Secretary...again, same style, different colors/hardware.
{they had this black one tonight as one of the prizes, but since we had already ordered this one to go in our bedroom, BONUS!}
Crummy, blurry picture!
We'll use it as an end table by the recliner.
Again, not this color...will match the wedding boxes we already have!
Lastly, we loved this the last time we were there.
Nowhere to put it, but I asked again how much it was.
He came off of it $150!! DEAL.
We will find somewhere to put it...it is not a small piece! :)
From the land of new furniture...

Bloggy love,

5 comments:

Anna said...

Congratulations, those are all gorgeous! I was never much of a winner either; we can't all be lucky like Amanda, can we?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you won that playing bunco! Wow! Can't wait to see it in person! Lucky you - or was it skill??

Ryan, Dawn, Calvin & Alayna said...

WOW! Can't wait to see it all in your DC house! With a yard and hopefully right next to mine ;)

Amanda Evans said...

Wow~ I can't believe you won~ SOOOOO AWESOME!!! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I picked your pick before I knew you picked it...hee hee we are twins. Love, BFF