Thursday, March 18, 2010

i want a yard. please.


Yesterday, I ran a 5K.
{Please stop your snickering...and yes, this is Brooke!!}
It started snowing during the run & didn't stop.



Here I am after the run...
{Maybe a little more *support* would be beneficial?! ha. Talk about things hangin' different than they used to! :)}
Here's Indy surveying the snowfall the morning after! :)
He's only 10 flights up. Poor guy.
I can't wait to have a yard for him!
He LOVES the snow & he scratched to get out there.
Here's his cute mug after snacking on some snow...
he was so excited to get out in it.
Even on the balcony.

Don't worry, boy.
Mommy is gonna find you a yard.
With a slide.
And a playground. :)
You can actually go out whenever you want to.
I can't wait.

Bloggy love,

4 comments:

Anna said...

If I had to choose, I would say that having a yard is the bestest, most awesome thing about America. And, you will so thoroughly appreciate it now! Soon, my friend, soon.....

Helen said...

Congrats on the 5K. I'm impressed!

Anonymous said...

Have you decided where this yard is going to be? Otis Dean can't wait to be his new best friend! When are you sending Indy back to the States? Aunt Beth going to keep him for you?? :) Or maybe your BFF will keep him for a month or two! Sorry, I can't do that to the poor guy. He must stay w/Pawpaw! I'll watch you run when I get there. :)

Anonymous said...

My yard is not nearly good enough for our Indy dog. But I would keep him, anytime, anywhere. He's my precious buddy boy! Love, BFF