Wednesday, January 21, 2009

You Just Never Know...

Brad had a day off, so guess where Abby wanted to go? Everland, baby. Her favorite destination for fun in Korea! She really thought she wanted to go ice skating, but changed her mind (which is good because she isn't tall enough!). She wanted Mommy to go with her on the sled, but I told her that Daddy was from Colorado and he had the snow experience. The last thing I wanted to have happen was a Mommy/Abby wreck and be the one blamed if she never wanted to get on a sled again. Nope. Not me.

You never know what Abby will love. Well, she LOVES to sled. She wouldn't stop. It was so cute, she had the biggest smiles. Daddy did too! :) Finally, Beks was a frozen little babysicle & I went to thaw her out in the baby service area...that place, is Mommy's favorite thing about Everland!






Here she is on her own sled...it's the little kids' side. No fear!

Check this out, Grandma Lene...



Bloggy love,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy, that looks like fun! I think I would like to sled, too! Maybe if Abby helped me I wouldn't be scared to try. Did look a little cold though. Loved the little trampoline with the smiley face! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey that's like the little brown trampoline our Mom's had! Maybe they would have used it more if it had that smiley on it! HAHAHA- BFF