Sunday, December 12, 2010

photo shoot

At the rate we're going
this will be the closest we get to a Christmas card this year!

I am still optimistic...
BUT, Brad has crossed that item off his list!  :)
He normally writes our letter, 
so Momma J will have to step in this year.  
Yikes.

On Friday,
as Daddy went to get our Family Night dinner,
{pizza...again!}
I asked the girls if they wanted to try for a good Christmas picture.
They said yes.

WOOHOO.
That NEVER happens.
So, here's a peek at what we got...


What a pair of cutie pies!



What most of the pictures looked like...



Thought this was precious...
shows how Beks looks at her big sister most of the time!   :)



Someone was jealous...
PAY. ATTENTION. TO. ME.
{so neglected!}



Cute, but naughty.



I'm pretty sure which list he is on!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since Brad is taking the tree down before I get there take a picture of the girls in front of it for me. Then put it one of my Christmas frames! :) Have they gone to see Santa yet? I'd like a picture of that, also!

Anonymous said...

I hope your family has a wonderful holiday! Merry Christmas from my family to yours!!!
Jennifer C