Sunday, November 16, 2008

I've Been Tagged...

I've been tagged by my friend Amanda to do the following:

1) Choose the 4th picture folder on my computer
2) Choose the 4th picture
3) Explain the picture
4) Tag 4 other people


This picture is from last December. We had just finished an impromptu photo shoot for our Christmas picture. It is never fun. I hate that; I wish it could be. Maybe if we had someone outside the family take it, it might work better. Between the dog & the daughter, it has always made me want to spike my eggnog. At 8a.m. Anyway, this year should be even better...we now have 2 girlies & the aforementioned dog, who is still not out of the "puppy stage!" The fun thing about this picture...Abby still loves to play with laundry baskets!

Okay, here are my 4...tag, you're it!
1) Heather J
2) Dawn B
3) Sarah P
4) Laura G

Bloggy love,