Thursday, November 13, 2008

No picture post...

Tuesday, Daddy had the day off. We went to Everland on Monday (will post those pics later), so on Tuesday, we had some jobs to take care of...mainly, grooming the dog. Indy does not enjoy it, so you can imagine how fun it is to have a really hairy dog that hates being groomed. Anyway, when it was time for his bath, Abby wanted a snack. I put some cheese on crackers for her & set it on the table. I headed into the bathroom to perform my Vanna White dog grooming assistant role (actually, her gig is MUCH better...I suppose I could wear heels & an evening gown???); I hear Abby at the door. She is standing there with the entire block of cheese, just eating off of it. What?!?! I was laughing so hard, I could barely ask her what she was doing. She said she didn't hear me tell her that I had set the crackers & cheese on the table, so she decided to help herself! Fast forward 15 minutes. We finished Indy Dog's bath & dried him off. While we were cleaning up the bathroom & trying to keep him from rubbing up against all our furniture, it hit me. Where had Abby put the cheese??!! No more than I go running to the kitchen, Indy is turning the corner with the entire block of cheese in his mouth...and a large pool of drool forming under him. Amazingly enough, he dropped it right away. I think he was in shock. Fun times here at the Johnson house... :)


Bloggy love,

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you get Fiber-Con in Korea? You might be able to answer this question soon...~BFF

Anonymous said...

That is excellent...Indy with a block of cheese. Poor dog though, I hope he got a wee piece to eat?

Andrew

John and Amanda said...

Too funny!

Brad, Brooke, Abigayle, Rebekah and Indy said...

Indy may have managed to eat a small bit, but I needed the rest of it for a recipe I was making. HAHAHA. Just kidding... :)

thedomesticfringe said...

So funny! My first visit to your blog...hope you don't mind. I realize you said you blogged for friends and family. I love the look of your blog. The pictures on your header are great!