Monday, November 17, 2008

She's a Spitfire...

Well, the really scary thing is that I could be talking about either one of my daughters. They are so funny and so sassy. How is it possible that my little 7-month-old has such a personality already? Most people who have had the privilege(?) to watch her, can tell you that she is definitely a Mommy's Girl & very loud about it. Which means that people usually have to hold her the entire time & I have to run away quickly! No surprise there. She's a high maintenance little mama. :) Bekah already thinks she's old enough to feed herself, so here are some pictures of her with her new 2 spoons. This is the ONLY way I can feed her...it doesn't always work! Another fun thing about Beks is that she has WILD hair -- love it!


Hand me the bowl of food Mommy...

Closeup shot of funky hair...


The picture doesn't really do it justice! When I got her up from her nap, it was standing straight up -- everywhere!

Don't ever say we lead a boring life at our house. Abby got one of her little chairs & put the weasel in the kitchen to watch it. I thought it seemed like a fun thing for Bekah to do with her! Funny thing is that a friend came over & she saw both girls in chairs watching the weasel. Party on. This is so totally a grandparent gift! Thank you Cracker Barrel. At least it doesn't sing a song...



Bloggy love,

2 comments:

John and Amanda said...

What a cutie! Love the wild hair!

I especially cracked up at Abby talking in the background of the video! Who was it that needed to take their shoes off because they'd get the house all dirty???

LOL!

Anonymous said...

Looks like she doesn't need any toys for Christmas. We could just get another dog toy and make everyone happy! :) mom